Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rachelle's birthday Blog Hop!!

Happy Birthday Rachelle!!!
My sweet friend Rachell is having a blog hop in honor of her birthday today!! I am excited to be a part of this and so excited to share some cards I made with you. I'm even more excited to share a card that my 12 year old son made for her because he loves "his Rachelle" lol and one my daughter made as well.
Supplies used will be listed below and if you'd like more info just let me know!
Enjoy the hop and remember to leave some positive comments below and on each blog you hop to for a chance to win some beautiful blog candy!!
Hugs!!

This happy birthday card I'd made by my son Zach. He knows his Rachelle loves cats and butterflies so he stamped and colored 2 cats and arranged one cat like its jumping on the other to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He also made a shaker frame (with moms help) and added some butterfly stickers and hearts to finish off the card. He also wrote a sweet note inside.



Stamp sets are:
Furry Friends by Avery Elle
You are Pawesome by Simon Says Stamp
Colored images with Copics and Stampin' UP!

My daughter, Jordyn, also made one.
She used a stamp set from Mama Elephant called Up and Away and the Penguins on the inside are from Artic Penguin from Mama Elephant as well. :) colored with copics and markers from Stampin'! UP! 


My card:






Stamp sets:
Avery Elle- Ellie
W Plus 9- Party Animals
Hello and grassy border dies - lawn Fawn
Polaroid die- Simon Says Stamp
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen- Simon Says Stamp
Glossy Accents- Simon Says Stamp
Cloud paper is from the BRIGHTS designer series paper pack- Sampin! UP
Calypso Coral bakers twine- Stampin! Up






Keep Hoppin'!!! Blog Line-up

Rachelle- www.rachellescreativeplace.blogspot.com
Amanda- www.craftsbyamamda.blogspot.com
Deb- www.flyingstamper.blogspot.com
Eileen- www.craftykards.blogspot.com
Sharon- www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com
Barbara- www.barbarab3.blogspot.com
Mary- www.cardztv.blogspot.com
Krystal- www.crystalKlearcreations.blogspot.com
Brook YOU ARE HERE...KEEP GOING!!!! 
Susan- www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com
Jackie- www.jackrabbitcreates.blogspot.com
Shawnee- www.sunshinythought.com

46 comments:

  1. I was not able to see your cards but Happy Birthday to Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three cards are adorable. I love how each of your kids made Rachelle a birthday card as well. Your elephant card is adorable. :) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that your kids crafted with you and made those adorable cards! I love making cards with my 5 year old, and the 2 year old is not far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the cardz, especially from the little card makers

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I just love these-I love the ones the kiddo's made and for thinking about me..how cute Zach calls me "His Rachelle" and thank you Jordyn for the card you made for me too..and I love the Elephant Card..so so cute! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards! You're kids are talented :-) I'm a new follower.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have a very crafty family. All the cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All 3 cards are lovely - glad to see your children are into card making too - have a blessed day and TFS and celebrating with Rachelle - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All three cards are absolutely adorable. it is so nice that your kids made cards too. great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three cards are absolutely adorable. it is so nice that your kids made cards too. great job

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful cards you, Zack and Jordyn made. I am sure rachelle witll love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHELLE!!
    OMG Brook what a talented family WOW!! All of the birthday cards are adorable and precious. I'm totally in awe of what Zach & Jordyn created WOW they did amazing creative jobs and Your card is absolutely adorable. Gosh how fun crafting together and you must be so proud. Gosh you all did outstanding creative jobs!! YOU ALL ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So awesome that the kids made cards too! Happy birthday Rachelle!

    sb_427 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is awesome! Great composition. Your kids have your talent as well. Y
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Creativity from kids now a days are amazing. The proof is here. Your guys did an amazing job on each of your cards. This will be one special gift that Rachelle will receive since today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards by all three of you. Your kids are very talented. Love the coloring on the animals. Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday to Rachelle. Thanks for this fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Rachelle Love the cards, I am a cat person too, so that one works for me

    ReplyDelete
  18. All the cards are awesome. Love that your kids created with you. Tell them great job for me please. I love your card. I have seen several cards with the lil elephant and now I think I must get her. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. The whole family did such great cards!!! How fun, love that you all created together :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. A wonderful crafty family! Happy Birthday Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Isn't it a lot of fun to be able to craft with your kids? I just love doing that! Great cards everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday, Rachelle! You have some very talented kids! Their cards are too sweet! I love yours too! eileencards41@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet card you did with your son and the elephant card is so stinkin' cute too! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice cards. Your son did an awesome job. Wishing Rachelle a Blessed Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your children did an amazing Job, that was really sweet. Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stop the cutest! I love that elephant--way too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute. Thanks for a chance to win and good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ok that is the cutest thing ever and so fun for your kids to make her some cards. Love when my kids get in to creating! All three cards are beautiful and fun!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday Rachelle!
    I love that your children added to your card for Rachelle's birthday greetings. All 3 were really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. All three cards are just wonderful!! Your children did such fabulous jobs with the cards they made!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love all of the cards you and your children made for Rachelle! She will treasure them all too :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. All the cards are gr8t and that was very nice of your children to join in on the hop too!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Brooke, I love your cute cards. I especially like the kitty card. The elephant card is so adorable. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  34. They are just adorable! Happy Birthday Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute cards!! I love that your kids participated and made Rachelle their own birthday card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your kids' cards... Way too cute! And of course I love your card, as well. Great job. I'm sure it made Rachelle's day!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute cards! happy birthday, Rachelle! :) adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. How sweet'...love that the kids got crafty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aww! How sweet! She is going to love those cards! Happy Birthday Rachelle! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your son's card for Rachelle is just too darling! Your elephant is super precious!

    ReplyDelete